Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mentioning Unmentionables


Today I stopped by Gabriel Bros.--a store that used to be a major supplier of my clothing purchases for Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes.  Over the past few years their sales haven't been as good but today I was blessed to find these 7-packs of boy's Fruit of the Loom briefs for just $1.00 each.

I also had a 10% off coupon so I snagged 39 packs (273 pairs of briefs) for just $35.10--less than 13 cents each.

The thing is--I don't really need more clothing items right now.  I already had 22,339 as of my last count a few days ago.  I need soap and toothpaste and stuffed animals more.

But I just can't pass up a great deal because you never know when it will come around again.

Now, underwear might not seem like the gift you want to receive, but the box will have plenty of other more fun items.

And, now that you mention it, there might be some boys out there who are in need of them and may even be praying for these unmentionables.

No comments:

Post a Comment